29 Chemin de St Hilaire
Willie Roberts: 00 33 684649428, Mary Magee: 00 33 638 682134
Fixed line: 00 33 546 321779
(GPS: N 45 52.556 W 0 31.221)
By Ferry or EuroTunnel
The shortest ferry crossing is from Dover to Calais and it takes approximately 75 minutes. Eurotunnel is even quicker at just 35 minutes. The drive to Mirabelle is between 5 – 7 hours plus stops depending on which ferry port you arrive at.
- P&O (Dover to Calais)
- Norfolk Line (Dover to Dunkerque or Calais)
- Brittany Ferries (Cork or Plymouth to Roscoff, Portsmouth to St Malo, Cherbourg or Caen, Poole to Cherbourg)
- Condor Ferries (Portsmouth to Cherbourg, Poole or Weymouth to St Malo)
- LD lines (Dover to Calais, Newhaven to Dieppe, Portsmouth to Le Havre)
- Irish Ferries (Rosslare to Rosscoff or Cherbourg)
- Eurotunnel (Folkestone to Calais)
Flights from the UK and Ireland take approximately 90 minutes. The nearest aiports are La Rochelle (50 minutes drive), Poitiers (60 minutes drive) and Bordeaux (90 mins drive). Limoges also has flights from the UK and Ireland but is 2 hours drive away.
La Rochelle has flights from:
East Midlands (Ryanair)
London Gatwick (Easyjet)
London Stanstead (Ryanair)
Poiters has flights from:
Bordeaux has flights from:
The French railway system is excellent and very fast. It is possible to travel from London St Pancras or Kent to La Rochelle by the French train network (TGV). From La Rochelle you can get a train to Saintes and St Jean D’Angeley or Saint Hilaire de Villefranche.